- She likes to visit her friend up the road and will start without me.
- She also likes to go down the road to see the cats.
- She climbs everything, stairs, chairs, the couch and bed, cabinets and ladders.
- When she climbs as high as she can get she will perch on the edge, dining room table, couch, bed and cabinets.
- She's loves to dance but to rock music, today the Scorpions.
- Her dance style is like a person doing leg squats, I can only do 1 song- she does 4 to 5.
- Most kids say no first she says YES!
- She still adores her older brother even though he has given her several bumps and bruises.
- She is very accident prone, yesterday she busted her lip when she slipped on the floor, Nik poked one eye, she poked the other and then she bumped her nose climbing the drawer cabinets. This all in one day.
- I love going on walks with her because she stops to smell the roses, she's my little ladybug.
17 August 2011
My Yes Girl
At the age of 14 months our little girl is very brave here are a few things that she likes to do: