21 May 2013

Coming your way Mom!

Hi Mom,

You asked for something to put Terry's diabetic medicine in so I hope this helps.
The little purse is made of a laminated fabric exterior so it can go in the fridge, the little chicks are looking hungry, perfect for insulin.
When it is time to go on a trip they can go inside of Sleeping Mama Hen, a open wide zippered pouch.
A padded pouch perfectly fits his diabetic machine and lots of room for other necessities.
And if you need something even larger, I created the fishing Daddy Tote, to go along.
Do you like my hand embroidered Rooster?
And a special fish pocket in the back that I am hoping fits your cell phone.

Lots of Love to you and Terry!

Also linking up to Such a Sew and Sew May Finishes.
May Finishes

3 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These are so thoughtful and beautiful. I especially adore the way you've put chicks inside pouch and the fish phone pocket - lovely finishing touches :)

Elizabeth said...

That zippered pouch is so, so cute! I love the fabrics! And your rooster embroidery is beautiful! What a thoughtful and useful creation. Thank you for linking up!

xo -E

hafza said...

I love the Sleeping Mama Hen pouch...so cute at the outside and the inside is very spacious.