27 July 2007

Some Crazy Things

Do you think he tells his wife that he's exercising?
Damn, I backed up to far again! or I made the jump last time!

There are so many fun things to see in Greece, of course people still ride donkeys sideways. But you also see someone riding their bicycle, talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette all at the same time. Wow! I can't even rub my belly and pat my head at the same time.
I feel like I should carry my camera around with me all of the time because you never know what you will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mara and Arthur: Glad you got out of town for a bit. It looks very nice there. We are fine, weather has been great. Had a nice visit in the OC. Went to a play and a picnic in the park on Friday night, dinner at Jim and Roberta's last night and we are going out to dinner with the Cooks tonight. Do you have your tickets for November? Love DAD

Jon said...

that jerk stole my bike, don't take a picture tackle the guy or at least send his plates to the cops, gendarme, polizei, ????!