10 February 2009

HEY!

Hey, I'm Mister Cool Nik on my new tricycle.
Look at the view I have for my outings.
This totally cool tricycle is a Birthday gift from Ge-Pa and Ge-Ge in California, it was purchased here in a Trikala bike shop. It has a basket in the front and back, a canopy for sunny days like today, a safety bar and foot rest until he can pump the pedals himself and a push bar so I don't have to bend down to push him around. All of these items can be removed so it will turn into just a tricycle, it also has the ability to be a rocker, but I think he is a little to old for that now, he likes to get a move on and does not want to stay still for to long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the trike! It's so cute!

Jeanie said...

What fun! It reminds me of Kara's Miss Piggy Big Wheel and Ryan's GI Joe motorcycle. Sounds like a good trike to grow with him.

Mara said...

We were looking for a Big Wheel but couldn't find one, I loved mine and still remember rolling around on it.

Jennifer said...

I'll relax when you tell me he has learned how to use the breaks...warn the neighbors. Love, Ma

Jennifer said...

Sorry, I mean brakes....