30 April 2013

April Finishes

A very busy month April ended up being.
I did pretty good at working on my goals and even added another one by doing a few stuffies for Hopeful Threads monthly project "Fluff for Foster Care".  I contributed a total of 17 little stuffed items.
2 rainbows

12 owls

and 3 cars
All my own little designs, so not perfect, but kind of cute.
I finished 5 mugrugs for the April Showers blog hop, you can view that post here.
I made my rainbow table topper you can read about it here and here.
Getting used right away.

But I am most proud of finishing my very fist quilt top, a mini version of the Anchors Aweigh quilt using Salt Water fabrics from Tula Pink.
I am hoping to quilt it in May to a blanket that I bought at IKEA, a little scared about that, but I don't have the way or money to buy batting, I think it will work and it will be nice and soft for my kids bed.

Linking to a Lovely Year of Finishes - April
and
April Finishes

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

Very cute little stuffed items. You did an excellent job! Congrats on your first finished quilt top...it's awesome and the colors are fabulous...now you can make more!

Leanne Parsons said...

You sure have been busy! Your quilt top looks great.

Jennifer said...

I like the blanket idea...Ma

DeborahGun said...

Lovely finishes. Your anchors quilt is fantastic :-)