29 September 2007

I am an Official Greek Citizen

or very close to being one.
I now have my five year visa and can enter and exit Greece at will. We are very excited because this has been a long thing coming, but the bureaucracy is a little slow (Arthur got a 10 year American visa in 2 days). So I have the 5 year visa and then I will get another 5 year visa and then after 10 years I will get my own Greek Passport, yippee! Our next exciting activity concerning passports will be getting little Nick his American and Greek passports for dual citizenship. I wonder if they will require baby pictures, he will be awfully young to get fingerprinted and photographed, oh well. I will probably be stuck at the computer my whole ninth month of pregnancy and can learn all about it then.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations Mara! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Great news Mara! Congrats.

GeGe said...

You may also have a Greek Visa - but your still my California girl. Love, GeGe

Anonymous said...

Ineed to get to my paperwork too. I won't have an excuse if you are telling me January 09. Retired Oct 1 so as soon as we get settled here I'll turn to my passport paperwork. Love, Ma